Thursday, December 28, 2017

Make Your Own Orange Julius Recipe--Great for Celebrations and New Year's Eve

Hello and we hope that you had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year!




For as long as I can remember, my mom has made this recipe on New Years Eve. It's one of my absolute favorites and I think it's so special because we get it once a year! That's okay, though, I don't need this much sugar on a regular basis. I usually have company over for New Year's Eve and my mother makes batch after batch of this stuff for us. Hey, if you only get it once a year, you might as well indulge! Here's the recipe for Orange Julius and I hope you all try and enjoy it!
Great for a hot summer day, too!



Orange Julius--Make Your Own
 
1 six ounce can frozen Orange Juice
1 cup milk (we use 2% but don't know that it matters)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
10-12 ice cubes
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
 
Place all ingredients in blender--blend on high till smooth.  Pour into glasses and enjoy.  
Thanks for stopping by!

FEATURED 1/24 BY:





2 comments:

  1. Wonder what would happen if I used bananas instead of sugar. Probably would make a fabulous substitution. Saw it at Full Plate Thurs. 764. Happy New Year. Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Excited to feature your post tomorrow at party #19! I hope you will join us again. Thank you so much for being a part of our link party! Party resumes this Friday, January 5, at 9 AM MST.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips