Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Party in Your PJs and Holiday Recipes

Howdy and welcome to Party in Your Pjs for this week!  Are you preparing for Thanksgiving?  I have actually found a couple of new recipes I am considering trying out.  If I leave out an old favorite though, my kids tell me about it!
Here is a a popular recipe from my husband's family that I have been making for most of our married life: Old-fashioned Stuffing.

Please follow your hosts on social media:

Features (each host chooses their own Features so stop by each blog to see if YOU were featured):

Turkey Handprint Cookies!  Such a cute idea from A Fireman's Wife.
 

Velvet Pumpkin Place Cards by Building Our Hive.  Lovely!
 

Our own Nina from Grandma Ideas has a fun game for Thanksgiving fun. 

Get your free printable for this Thanksgiving I Spy game. 

Grab a button if you were featured!

Thanks for joining us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips