Friday, August 7, 2015

Great Find

I was in Reno, Nevada a few days ago and stopped by Hancock Fabrics for some flannel to make an infant receiving blanket.  Of course, I found a few more items.....
As I walked up to the entrance, lo and behold there were some clearance items.  Some items were from Hancock's Shore Collection, and I just happen to be in the process of re-doing my craft room in a beach theme.  Wow, how lucky can you get?

The items were 80 per cent off.  80!  I couldn't pass that up!  Well, my husband thinks I could...



I bought everything pictured above for $23 and some change.  For example, each of the picture frames were $2.  Can't beat that!  The candle holders pictured on the right will be handy to hold my scrapbooking pens and scissors --original price was $14.99 minus $11.99 = my cost of $3!

If there is a Hancock Fabric Store near you, you might want to check out their summer clearance items and see if they have something you had no idea you needed!

I was not paid to endorse this business--just sharing a great find!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips