Saturday, December 10, 2016

DIY Holiday Gift Bags

Christmas is upon us and I thought this would be a good time to update our Holiday Gift Bags.  I shared this as a "Christmas in July" post, well in July.  I have since gotten two earlier bags that I made some years back.  I will share the photos to this post and include a link to my original tutorial.  What is nice about these bags is they can be made using fabric shapes you cut out using a cookie cutter, such as gingerbread man, Christmas tree, star, etc. Or you can buy fabric panels, such as what was used on the Angel bag in the photos.  Use colored hot glue sticks for a decorative touch.

Here's a link for more detailed instructions:  Holiday Gift Bags.



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips