Saturday, February 6, 2016

Handmade Christmas Blog Hop 2016

Yes, you read that right-- Christmas.  Even though it is only February, we all know next Christmas will be upon us before we know it.  Several bloggers, myself included, have teamed up to bring you a handmade gift idea each month of 2016.  The "blogger of the month" will have a gift and tutorial on their blog and the rest of our group will include a link to that tutorial and (hopefully) our own version of the handmade gift to show you!

Since I am running a bit late, let me add a link for January's handmade gift from 2crochethooks:  No Sew Fleece Blankets.
The ladies of 2crochethooks have a complete, easy to follow tutorial so please stop by and check it out.


I didn't have a chance to make a new fleece blanket yet but here are two fleece blankets my daughter's and I made several years ago for a project.  The blankets were donated to the Children's Justice Center for Abused Children in Utah.  The blankets were then given to each child in need.


I have made these fleece blankets for each of my kids, for each of my grandkids, and we even made a blanket for each of our dogs:).  They do make great and cozy gifts.

We do hope you will follow along each month--hopefully you will find some handmade gifts to make along with us and be prepared for Christmas!

Handmade Christmas Blog Hop





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips